One Card System
Complete Food Service Package
Training & Professional Development Services
- Deposits to prepaid accounts can be handled at the cash register OR
in the food service office.
- Deposits can be made to individual employee accounts, OR the employee
may choose payroll deduction.
- Bar coded or magnetic stripe cards can double as ID cards.
- Register screens display notes entered in food service office (food allergies,
special notes for birthdays).
- Telephone number look-up feature at registers for employees who forget
their cards and can't remember their employee number.
- From the main menu of the Food Service Director's controller, you can:
- Maintain information on employees or guest accounts
- Set up various sites, plants or subsidiary companies
- Generate reports
- Maintain the system
- IS1000® will allow you to create multiple cards for a variety
of applications such as:
- Visiting distributors
- Gift certificates
- Reward incentives
- Reporting Functions will allow you to view:
- Daily reports for sales
- Debit Reports
- Item sales reports by cafeteria, gift shop, etc.
- Charges by department
- Balances by type of account
- Automatic reports produced daily for sales (by register) and
meal counts (by location).
- Required reports produced monthly.
- Individual debit reports show account activity for individual employee.
- Debit range reports can be used to produce lists of low and/or
negative balances (excluding zero balances, if desired).
- Employees can authorize direct payroll deduction.
- Data can be quickly uploaded from your personnel database, so
your employee information remains current.
- Relevant data fields can be extracted for easy transfer to the
Identification/Security card system.
- Multi-level security insures confidentiality of private information.